dinsdag 27 september 2011

Earring earring on the wall...

It has to be somewhere.. I got one here, but where is the other one? Lost an earring (again!)? Such a pity! This is a dilemma I can't have any more since my earrings are neatly organized on an earring board. However, it looks like chaos ;)... Mine is already old but I made some new ones for friends :). However, I think that there are more bell-addicts in this world tired of losing their beloved ones so I made some extra boards. Pictures of those available will follow soon. Please let me know if you're interested by writing me a letter (Netherlands and Belgium only) and we'll be in touch!



This is one I made for friends. The size is 30x40 cm. The inside is white striped fabric with two tones of silver/grey lining. There is space for different sizes of earrings. The maximum number of pairs is ca. 65.

The price range is €30-€40.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten