maandag 9 januari 2012

Black Asymmetric Top



Of course... before I start a late HAPPY NEW YEAR!

First post of 2012, many more to come :).


Meet my black asymmetric top. The materail has a slight stretch. It took just two parts to make it, front and back. On the left side I did not cut out a sleeve, just a huge triangle starting from somewhere between the hip and waistline. After sewing the parts together I put the top on the doll (don't know how to translate 'paspop' into english haha!) and I started modeling it by cropping up the left part to create a sleeve. Because it was a little bit too long the right side is also cropped up to make it really asymmetric :). I already received lots of positive reactions from friends, love it. It is a great party outfit, simple but chic :). And even better, no copy-cats ;)...








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten