donderdag 2 juni 2011

DIY: The Notebook PartII - The Birkin-bag like wrap

Isn't he cute :)? I am a big fan of the Birking bag, but of course it is way to expensive for me haha! Never mind, my notebook received the Birkin-bag look today :). It is hooked with wool and finished with cotton and a key cord as a lock. The pattern used is one of my own creations, so it is not too hard to make :). (But you need to be able to hook!) What you need is two differen colors of wool and crochet hook number 4. I set up 31 stitches (depends on the size of the notebook). Some pictures I took during the process are here, for the work instruction click on the following link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/863/partiiworkinstruction.jpg/




Is hij niet schattig :)? Ik ben een fan van de Birkin-bag, maar natuurlijk is die veel te duur voor mij haha ;)! Maar dat maakt niet uit, want ik heb vandaag een Birkin-bag look-a-like gemaakt van mijn notitieboekje :). Hij is gehaakt met wol en afgemaakt met katoen en een key-koord als sluiting. Het patroon heb ik zelf bedacht, dus is niet al te moeilijk om na te maken :). (Je moet natuurlijk wel kunnen haken!) Je hebt twee kleuren wol nodig en haaknaald nummer 4. Ik heb 31 steken opgezet in het begin, maar dit hangt natuurlijk af van de breedte van je notitieboekje. Hier onder zijn wat foto's genomen tijdens het maken. Het werkplan vindt je door op de volgende link te klikken: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/863/partiiworksinstruction.jpg/


































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten