woensdag 18 mei 2011

The Royal Blue Vintage-like dress

Say what?! Haha! When I went to the market last week I saw this dark blue tricot. I thought of making a short jumpsuit out of it but when I came home I found out that the nice lady gave me much much more than I had asked for :). 'The jumpsuit would be a waste, I got way too much!' Was my immediate thought... And so this maxi dress was born. With my cotton gilet it has this vintage look, but the only thing that could possibly be vintage is the rope around the waist haha. Found it in my mums' favourite fourniture box :)! To pimp it up I used gold coloured string at both ends... Haven't tried it with a broader waist-band yet, but I think that would make it more classic or whatsoever... :)! Cheap and chic right?




De wat?! Haha! Toen ik vorige week op de markt was zag ik deze donker blauwe tricot liggen. Ik dacht dat het wel leuk zou zijn om er een korte jumpsuit van te maken, maar toen ik thuis kwam bleek dat ik veel meer had gekregen :)! 'Dat zou zonde zijn!' Was mijn eerste gedacht... Dus vandaar de geboorte van deze maxi jurk. Met mijn katoenen giletje erover krijgt hij een vitage look, maar het enige wat vintage zou kunnen zijn is het koort om de middel. Vond het in de favoriete fournituren door van m'n mams :)! Om hem een beetje op te pimpen heb ik hem aan het einde omwikkeld met goud kleurige wol... Heb hem nog niet geprobeert met een bredere riem om de middel maar denk dat hij dat wat klassieker wordt... :)! Cheap and chic toch?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten